PP plastic straps are made from PP plastic (polypropylene) through the blowing and extrusion process, the wire is highly durable, sturdy, difficult to tear and capable of bearing more than 2 times the normal wire .
Characteristics of PP belts produced in Kim Khanh Phat
– Strong and sturdy: The belt has high mechanical strength, keeps tension for a long time, withstands large loads, does not deform in harsh environments.
– Safety: The surface of the wire is bright, shiny, with many outstanding colors, easy to recognize when packing. The edges of the straps are soft, without sharp edges like steel straps, safe for hands and cargo.
– Economic benefits: 1 ton PP strapping belt = 6 tons of steel wire, lower unit price, significant cost savings.
– Flexible: Suitable for all automatic machines, hand-held machines and production lines. Vina Cao Nghe is ready to meet all technical requirements in terms of length and width to suit your machines.
– Durable: The product is water resistant, anti-rust, anti-oxidation, resistant to temperatures up to 100oC, recyclable, friendly with the environment. You can reuse the plastic straps many times without any loss of quality.
At Kim Khanh Phat’s belt factory, there is a slogan: “There is no way to retain customers better than stable product quality”. From this slogan, the company has implemented many different measures for each product to reach customers with the highest quality, processing the length of the belt according to customers’ requirements.
KIM KHANH PHAT VIET NAM MANUFACTURING AND TRADING RATCHET TIE DOWN STRAPS COMPANT LIMITED
Address: 129 Nguyen Thi Tan – Ward 2 – District 8 – Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam